Job Title: Sales + Design Consultant
Reports to: Director of Sales
The Collaborative Design Experience
The Sales + Design Consultant at Freedom Design + Build, Inc. will spend their time working with our teammates to guide clients through our collaborative design experience from start to finish. Our Design Consultant position is a multi-disciplinary role, covering client communication, estimating, contract writing and marketing/design/production support.
Day to Day:
- Qualify all prospects to determine match with Freedom Design + Build, Inc. criteria; establish suitability of project for the company.
- Maintain tracking documentation of qualified prospects and manage process to ensure achievement of client and company goals.
- Follow up with active leads and older leads to determine when clients are ready to move forward with their projects. Obtain an understanding of client goals, needs, and desires, as well as their budget and timeframe.
- Explain Freedom Design + Build, Inc.'s process from initial meeting through final completion. Including Phase 1 and 2 expectations and progress, and the production process and timelines.
- Take an active role in guiding clients through the emotional experience of large-scale construction projects in their homes.
- Attend meetings with designers to communicate and refine design concept, budget, and client expectations. Actively participate in design process prior to presentation of design to client.
- Produce project estimate according to client’s budget and company’s guidelines by collaborating with Designer and Production to collect sub-contractor pricing, special order pricing and material quotes.
- Produce accurate final Construction Contract with detailed scope that matches design and plans, and detailed pricing that matches estimate and achieves client’s scope and budget goals.
- Present contract to client, emphasizing value, process, and unique experience. Discuss scope and pricing details, explain terms and conditions.
- Attend weekly Sales and Marketing meetings as needed to track current sales, leads, and progress towards sales goals.
- Support marketing campaigns as needed.
- Attend marketing events, such as open houses, design events, etc. more to generate new leads.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent sales and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines and self-manage
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Word and Excel.
- Ability to go to a sales appointment and extrapolate information needed to develop pricing and set expectations
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience for a minimum of 4 years.
- Background in high end construction sales
- Ability to visit clients’ homes, walk through the house and explore areas involved in project
- Ability to drive and have valid transportation
Benefits & Compensation:
- Health, vision & dental
- Financial compensation based upon experience
- Unlimited Paid Time Off W/ Approval
To apply please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com